Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My perspective of Born into Coal saw it as both a human interest, and standard documentary. I thought that the intention was to show both sides when and after watching the video. With including the pageant and a different perspective from the daughter of a coal miner and a miner himself gave the documentary a strong depth.


I like this shot because it gives the viewer a very personal relationship with someone and the black back round. The black back round is something that i believe could easily include in our documentary. We could re create it by doing close up shot at the hub green screen in the library ad then simply change the back round to black. This shot contributes to the documentary as a whole by allowing to specify each persons feelings totally apart from the others. It also contributes a large amount of emotion to the documentary as well. Lastly this shot stood out to me because i really like seeing the white text other the black round, I am not sure why I like it but it gives it a sharp appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment